IT - EN     facebook pinterest twitter youtube
logo


Locanda giolica camera salvia-1 Locanda giolica camera salvia-2

Camera Salvia

camera da letto

Camera Salvia

dettaglio camera



Locanda Giolica Occasioni

" Il mondo è un libro e quelli che non viaggiano ne leggono una sola pagina" -Sant'Agostino -
...vi aspettiamo!

Camera Salvia Salvia Room

High / low season (*) EUR 45,00 / 40,00 per night.
The Sage Room is a room with a single bed, furnished with antiques, is inserted in the oldest part of the house. The ceiling of the room is "on time " and from the window you can have a characteristic glimpse of a corner of the garden. It is equipped with private in-room safe. The bathroom although not in the room is just outside the room.
(*) High season (A): from 25.12 to 15:01, and from 1.3 to 31.10
Low season (B): from 16.1 to 28.2, 1.11 to 24.12

General conditions:

* Rates are quoted in Euros and are per room per day , breakfast is included in the price; Locanda Giolica reserves the right to apply different rates at particular times of the year
* for customers who need to stay for longer than a week, will be agreed special rates and conditions
* Prices are inclusive of: - Daily cleaning - Change towels every three days - Change of bed linen weekly or as needed (to be agreed )
* Extra bed Euro 20,00 per day
* Children: 1-4 years free, 5-12 years 50% discount
* Check-in : between the hours of 16 and 20 . And 'welcome the time of arrival to better organize your welcome
* check out: not later than 10 am

Booking and payment:
Your reservation will be confirmed :
- by bank transfer 30% of the total cost of the reservation. Upon arrival you will be paid the remaining 70 % of the cost of your reservation.
Payment: Credit card , bank transfer or cash before your stay.